Monday, November 1, 2010

... Two Days After ...

I should have posted this on the evening of Craft 2.0, but we had family visiting from out of town, so I had no time then, and then was at work on Sunday, then all the children's Halloween celebrations to co-ordinate! So here we are, two days after the Big Day and I'm finally updating my blog with some pictures and a brief rundown of how our first Craft 2.0 went.

It was a really fun day, with Julia and I being steadily busy throughout the day. We met loads of lovely people, who were very generous with their compliments (which was really lovely to hear :-) ). For first time stall holders, we had a great spot at the top of the stairs, and had plenty of room to spread out - which was lucky as, thanks to Julia's mammoth effort, we had many, many beautiful items to display (as you can see!).




 The view from downstairs looking up



Julia

                                                                                  Ali





3 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like a great success. Hope you had a super awesome time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. And I so LOVE the fabric Kaia babydoll dresses. They are the best looking knit-sew combo that I've even seen. YUM

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so lovely of you - thanks Nikki!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!