Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hotshot Vestee

A while ago I got some sewing machine feet from a friend for a machine I picked up secondhand from our local recycling shop at the tip (yeah, sounds worse than it is!). We agreed on a swap rather than money changing hands, so I knit her wee boy one of Julia's newly released patterns, the Hotshot Vestee. I have it here modelled on Tessa, but I will hopefully be able to load a couple of pictures of him wearing it, once she's received it and modelled it on him.

 
  

 

I really love these patterns - easy to follow and so practical and versatile! I might need to knit another one like this for Tessa when I get a chance. This one is a size 18 - 24 months, knit with Bendigo Woollen Mills Luxury in 8 ply. The colourway is Olive Moss.

I am able to custom knit all of Julia's new patterns, so if you'd like one knitted for you send me an email and I will give you details of prices and availability. At this stage I'll be knitting madly for Craft 2.0 in October, so custom slots will be very limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!