Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Some recent orders

I've been fairly busy recently with custom knitting orders, and here are the results:

This is a Diane Soucy Easy Baby Cardigan for a workmate's little grand daughter. I'm really pleased with this one, but I forgot to take a picture of the final item, with a very cute little button sewed into the middle of the crochet flower. I used 8 ply  Bendigo Woollen Mills Luxury yarn for this one:





This is an Eden's Adam knitted as a custom order. It's knitted in Bendigo Woollen Mills cotton and I've added a kangaroo pocket, as requested by my customer. I made a couple of small errors with this one, and I'm not too thrilled with it, but I'm happy with the overall look - just need to spend some time perfecting some techniques.



And from a fellow TNNer's (and Raveller) new pattern - a very cute pattern for fingerless mittons for littlies. I entered Sam's Snippets Competition for her Easy Kids Hand Warmers and here is the result. Tessa wanted blue ones and she chose the flowers as an embellishment. She loves these - and has been wearing them constantly since I finished them!

Before embellishment:

 

After embellishment:




I've also recently completed a really cute hoodie as a test knit for Julia, but pictures of that won't be posted until after release of the pattern. I will say, though, that it is very cute and such a cool pattern! Watch this space ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!