Monday, June 7, 2010

Milo Mitts


I have just completed (and super fast!) a pair of Milo Mitts for a customer, whose little girl requested pink ones - so pink they are! I knitted most of these up while at work (naughty, naughty!) and I made the cable an owl cable. They're a size 4, but fit my 8 year old, so obviously can last for some time. These are modelled on my 2 year old, so look a little big on her.



I am running a bit of a special deal on these at the moment - they'll be $15 per pair, including postage for a limited time. Contact me to order these cute wee mitts.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Ali Sophie loves her milo mitts!! Just perfect on these cold frosty mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! I'm glad Sophie likes them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!