Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bloggy slackness

Well, I've been very slack at updating this blog recently. It's amazing how busy life can get at times, which can fully get in the way of interesting blog updates - and then the further behind you get, the harder it is to take the time to update. But here I am, finally.

First up is a test knit I did recently for a friend - a singlet in 4 ply. It's going to last Tessa for quite a long time, as the sizing is fairly generous. I'm happy I did this (and Tess really needed some more woollen singlets for this year) but I think I will steer clear of 4 ply rib knitting for a while!!







1 comment:

  1. The ribbed singlet is so cute. I know what you mean though about knitting rib in 4 ply!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!