Friday, April 9, 2010

Olearia



I have been lucky enough to test knit another of Tikki's (Georgie Hallam) new fabulous patterns - Olearia. This is a fantastic pattern that cones in three forms; the shrug (pictured), a half sleeved cardigan and a full length cardigan. It's a fun pattern and I love the end result - as does Tessa (she gets to keep this one!). It can be knit in a variety of yarns - this one is in Paton's Smoothie, an acrylic cotton-like yarn. I can't wait to knit this up in some other yarns and have fun with colour.


There are some more pics and details of this knit on my Ravelry page.

1 comment:

  1. Your Olearia is gorgeous and I have knit up the same Smoothie yarn in that colorway a few years ago for my daughter. It is such a nice yarn and now I am waiting for the pattern to be released as I really want to knit it up, everyone who knits it up seems to have beautiful results.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!