Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Custom Knit Item - Eden by designer Georgie Hallam

I am thrilled to announce that I am now the proud custom license holder for Georgie Hallam's newly released design - Eden. I was lucky enough to test this fabulous pattern for Georgie and am delighted to have been gifted it by Georgie to add to my range of custom knitting patterns. It is an extremely versatile pattern, can be knit as either Eden's Adam (the singlet version) or Eden's Eve (the dress version) and goes from a newborn size right up to a size 10! It can be knit in cotton, cotton/bamboo or wool, and has so many variations and ways to make it as individual as your child.

I love this pattern, and I know you will too!


Check out some more pictures of this gorgeous pattern on my Ravelry page.

If you would like one of these gorgeous vests/dresses knitted you can email me at: aligknits@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!