Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fingerless Gloves

Exciting stuff happening here over the next few weeks - watch this space for updates on new designs I have Cottage Licenses to custom knit. I need to actually knit a few up first, but keep checking back as I will be updating here as soon as they're ready.

In the meantime, here are a pair of fingerless gloves I knitted recently for a workmate. I promised him a pair several months ago (before Coco Kids was up and running), but then got sidetracked with other things - and it was summer so there was no rush. Well, I finally got it together and knitted them for him - and here they are. Not exactly an exciting knit, but very practical and warm and perfect for what he needs them for. They're knitted in Bendigo Woollen Mills Luxury yarn, which is lovely and soft.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!