Thursday, November 12, 2009

Latest Knitting


I have just finished another cute wee Kaia Babydoll in a 6 month size. This was a test knit for Rachel Evans's new and improved Kaia Babydoll. I really love this pattern - it's so versatile as it can be worn as a wee dress to begin with, then later as a babydoll top over trousers or leggings. It can be worn in summer as a top on it's own, or over a t-shirt and shorts, and in winter over a long sleeved top and tights or trousers/jeans. This means it can be worn over a longer time frame which definitely represents value for money!

I can custom knit this adorable wee top in any yarn - cotton or wool. This one has sold, but email me at aligknits@gmail.com if you're interested in ordering another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!